Skip to main content
- All students will learn.
- High expectations are essential to high achievement.
- All individuals have dignity and shall be treated accordingly.
- Trust, respect and communication must exist for success.
- Learning prospers in a safe and orderly environment.
- Quality teachers are critical to quality learning.
- Diversity of our population is a strength.
- Excellence in education requires the active support, investment and commitment of our total community.
- Educational success is a shared responsibility of the student, the parent, the school and the community.
- Instructional decisions are data driven.
- School is a total learning community where anyone can learn anything, any time, any place.