Greetings Players & Parents:
Hopefully you have been enjoying the baseball season so far!
We know schedules are full right now so just wanted to share some information from the Booster Club and Coaches.
1. Value Kards - As of Monday, the following players still need to turn in $100 for the Value Kards:
Tye Hahn, Justin Sabata, Addison DeHerrera, Jordan Rincones, Jack Spellman, Irvy Hernandez, Josh Rosas, Desmond Smith
2. Gray Hats - Several weeks ago Coach Wilson informed the players that they would need to pay for their hats this year. As of Monday, the following players still need to pay for their hats by Friday 5/3/13 or they will be restricted from playing:
Tye Hahn, Justin Sabata, Addison DeHerrera, Jordan Rincones, Jack Spellman, Martin Terrazas, Daniel Flores, Irvy Hernandez, Josh Rosas, Ricky Hinojos, Desmond Smith, Todd Savolt, Thomas Solario, Tucson Mancha
3. Senior Night - May 7th is Senior Night. In between games, the senior players are recognized and the Parents receive a gift. If you are the parent of a senior ball player, be at the game by approx 6:00 pm. If you cannot attend and would like to send another family member, please let Adel Parr or Dawsena Mancha know as soon as possible.
4. Car Wash - Thanks to all the players, coaches and parents that helped out at the car wash! It was a great success in raising $750!
5. Spirit wear - We have a few shirts in limited sizes still available to purchase. Please contact Wendy Nuzum or Diana Cook, if interested.
6. Reminder - Coach Wilson asked that parents be reminded to avoid "checking in" on players in the dugout (during or in between games). Players are each given a bottle of Gatorade and a candy bar which should hold them over until both games are finished. This helps reduce distractions, keeps them focused on the games and ensures the coaches have their full attention. Thank you!
7. Banquet - This year's awards banquet is set for May 20th @ 6:30 pm at the Clarion. Dinner for players/coaches/managers is paid for by the Booster Club. Family members are encouraged to attend @ $12 each. Invitations will be sent out soon! We usually have a slide show of pictures of this years players/teams, if you have pictures to share, please contact Dawsena.Mancha
8. Help - We are always looking for parents interested in helping with the Booster Club or being an officer. We try to meet twice a month (once as a board and once as a Club with parents) and keep the meeting times to one hour each. If you are interested in doing more, just let us know!
If you have any questions or comments, please contact one of the following:
Raul Montoya, Adel Parr, Diana Cook, Dawsena Mancha
Last Updated: May 8th