What is the Garden City Public Schools Foundation?
- An endowment for the Garden City Public Schools, founded in 2004
- A non-profit, tax exempt organization
- In alliance with the Western Kansas Community Foundation
- A board consisting of 17 members; also ex-officio members representing the
- The mission of the Foundation is to maintain educational excellence in Garden
City Public Schools
- Regularly awards grants to teachers, programs and schools
- Expands, enriches, enhances programs not otherwise funded by the district
- Does not make capital improvements, compensation payments to teachers,
or deals with bond issues
- Each contribution is divided in 10% going into an endowment fund and
the rest going to fund grants unless otherwise specified
We appreciate your support through a charitable donation.
Donations to the Foundation are tax deductible to the extent allowed by the law.
Garden City Public Schools Foundation
Garden City, KS 67846-4751
Phone: (620) 805-7000